Thursday, July 7, 2011

Good Morning Friends....
How are you this Thursday morning? I am doing just great and I miss my scrapping and I think I should be able to get something done today hopefully. My mil is on the road to recovery. Thank God she is getting on well. 
Ok back to the scrapping world.... I am so so happy that I got a shout out over at Once Upon A Sketch. I want to thank Nadia, my new found wonderful amazing, talented friend who is also the founder of OUAS for her kind words and my recognition. To all the wonderful ladies at OUAS as well, thank you so very much. Please accept my humble thanks to all. This will really get me going. My DH was reading it yesterday nite, and I can say, he was equally happy and proud of me. I always thank God for giving me such an understanding and supportive partner that appreciate my craziness in scrapbooking. If you want to see the winner and those that got featured over @ OUAS please visit them here.  This will give you a chance to participate in their current challenge as well... I know I haven't done mine yet... but it's coming up real soon. Nevertheless if you want to read what was said...here it is....

Last but not least...a special shout out to a very good friend of Once Upon A...Sketch. Someone who always participates in our challenges, promotes our site without being asked, leaves lots of love for people everywhere and is such a valuable member of our challenge blog. Besides all that, she is also super kind and VERY talented.. SO here's to you..


on to another happy news...
My page got featured over at Creative Scrappers as one of the few personal favorites...
once again my sketch #160

This page was a tribute to my late parents..
If I was told correctly, this photo was taken in 1952. 

So you see,little things like these really make my day.
Thank you Christine from Creative Scrappers and Nadia from OUAS, you gals rocks:)
I have few things and challenges to complete, let's see what I can get my hands on first...

I'm leaving you for now....
In the meantime..  Stay Happy Always
Don't forget to smile...
Love
Creative Momma

1 comment:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh Shamma...I saw that on the Creative Scrappers blog as well and thought "WAY TO GO"...I think you deserve the recognition on a scrappy level, but even on a personal level because to me, you are what the 'online' scrapping world is! Meeting friends, learning new things, enjoying our hobby without competitiveness... This is why I am online anyway!

I love sharing what I know, I know I learn LOTS from peoples blogs and I like to do the same on my blog and its just wonderful to see people respond to that. Sure its great to have some successes. I wont lie about that...but the BEST part of the journey for me has been meeting so many wonderful REAL people like your self, who I am SO happy to call my friends :o)

Take care and God Bless :o)