Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beautiful cooling weather today...
I captured this dark cloud from my kitchen view and not long after that, it started to rain. How nice to be able to appreciate and take time to look at the clouds and appreciate the greeneries around us. I wonder how many of us take time to do do such little things. I know i did :)

Just simply love the view here.


Here's a sneaky peeky on my mini album i did...

I'm afraid blogger has gone crapy again. It just refuse to upload my images and left we waiting like a fool, while the screen shows, your image is being uploaded to blogger but it never did!!! Argh.... this is frustrating. But luckily i have something to share rather than nothing at all. Well i actually have a very interesting article that i really really want to share and i hope blogger get well soon. It's not scrapbooking related, it's a dialogue between a Brazilian theologist and Dalai Lama. How i wish i can share now, but than again there is always next time right?

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful cooling weather
Have a great day ahead.
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: