Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Good Morning everyone :)
How's your Wednesday morning been so far? Hope you have a good start to your morning. I just had my morning tea and eventually landed up here infront of my iMac. I love to work on tags and ATCs and these will be what i will be working on next. Just can't wait to put my hands on.

Tags tags and more tags...
Will post it up when i'm done :)

I think if you have been following me, by now you should know how much i love Prima. I just have to thank them zillion times for those wonderful embellishments and papers. Oh i just can't get enough of it. It's expensive but the flowers are so irresistible and even if i cant buy all, at least one or two will just make me equally happy. So, what Prima is up to now is, they are introducing a new marketing book that's filled with inspiration and ideas.

Just check this out...

Did you see that?
18 Artists from all around the WORLD
Over 130 Projects
ONE BRAND

The cover page is already so yummy i wonder what's brewing inside..
Hmm .....all Prima lovers we just have to wait..

Thanks for coming by
Have a Great Wednesday
Take Care
Love
Creative Momma




1 comment:

Edleen said...

Hi Sham! hope you're doing great and those Prima goodies, Wow! must be fun playing with them and you're good with them too.

hope all's well, have a great weekend :)