Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I simply love this....

Thanks Julie your sketches have always been wonderful..

For 52 sketches 52 weeks
Sketch #50

And this is my take...
Unfortunately, 52 sketches are left with only 2 more sketches to reach 52 weeks and that marks the end of 2009. I have truly enjoyed all of Julie's sketches and doing it has been wonderful so far...
Anyways, how have you been doing? I met up with a lovely lady just the other day over at our LSS (MWL) whom i have been wanting to meet. She is so talented and i've always admired her work. Her page is always very lovely and always so stunning.  Even though we never chat for so long, it was nice to meet someone who has the same passion as you. Thank you P for your time. I really appreciate that. I have not been blogging for quite awhile and I'm sure for those of you who has been following my blog will notice that. No reason actually, just thought that i should be finishing up with all my undone page, getting my things organised especially my stash that is "screaming" at me to clean them up. Clearing up my wardrobe and spending all my time with my kids.. So with all these taking up almost all my time, i hope to complete at least another page or two before closing 2009.

Talking about 2009, its almost coming to an end.. Let me ponder for awhile what 2009 has brought me before i post my next entry. As of now maybe the beginning of 2009 has been a smooth sailing in every aspect of my life not until when an unexpected "tsunami" came storming at my direction the last few months. Anyways, i believe, in life everything cannot be so smooth all the time, there need to be some rocky patches here and there to spice up your life a little.
Goodnight everyone...
Thanks For Coming
See you soon....
Love
Creative Momma

2 comments:

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Hi Sham, congrats on your teaching with OCP, all the best, You have a very sweet boss !

About the decision you need to make, trust your instincts, have faith, they will always guide you. I truly believe that as long as a person's intentions are honest and genuine, the choices we make will always work out.

Aida

Edleen said...

love this layout of Abhi!!! he's so cute :)

Huge Congrats Sham for being OCP's Designer! how cool and Groovie :D

have a great week!