Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Weaving Basket

Hi everyone, how have your days been so far? Hope everything is going on well and you are in the pink of health. I did a weaving basket of flowers and i really enjoyed doing it.....


 My Mini Farm
 
My Pinky elephant and my Sweety Cow
Aren't they cute?
Just in case you are wondering these are cards....

Here's announcing a new kid on the block...
Another place to shop.....

OUR CRAFT PLACE
@ Siglap Centre

Our Craft Place is having 20% discount on all items till end of December. Do drop by and visit the store. There are so many things to see and so many more to add to our stash.  A very cozy and a very pretty shop. I was truly appreciative and overwhelmed when J approached me and offer me to teach craft classes here in OCP. I am so thankful to her and  i am proud to say that i am the Designer for OCP and will soon be helping her here. What can i say, anything to do with papers and scrapbooking related, i'm all in for it. Thanks J for believing in me. 

This is not scrapbooking related but since i'm posting so why not... 
Sometimes i wonder why we do what we do and why is it so difficult to make a decision in life. I am stuck into making a decision about myself. I am given two choices to make and i have to decide between these two as to which is best for me. It is difficult and i have to make my choice quick and fast. I can't convinced myself and that is making it more difficult. I hope and pray that God will guide me through. I will get an answer soon......but for now i'm still pondering.
So have you ever get stuck in a situation like that? I believe all we need to do is Pray because God Listen.

Back to scrapbooking... i have not been doing a page because i am mojoless. I am trying to do another mini album and have been doing many Christmas cards, so a page layout have to be a little on hold. Will definitely find my mojo back again..
In the meantime, stay healthy and happy always.

Thanks For Coming By
Love
Creative Momma

1 comment:

my paper love studio said...

a big big congrats on being part of their design team :)