Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello Hello....
How are you and how's your week been so far? I hope it's going just fine for you. Have been busy honestly but still managed to scrap. my first page for 2011 is about my girl. I scrapped about her most of the time indeed. I constantly remind her that she is important in my life and we can be more than just mother and daughter.... Here's one on her....picture was taken just before the New Year..

1 of a kind


Paper is from the Basic Grey Curio collection. 
I wanted to keep it simple and I'm quite happy with what i did.
Some close up on the cut-outs...

I added some stickles to give the flowers some dimensions...
Simply love the pink and green against the black here.

Another page on my dearest husband...

Very vintagey indeed..
That's my DH spending his Sunday mornings reading the Sunday times.
A husband a dad... a man with a very simple needs in life. More often than not, we forgot how much he work to keep the family together. The effort and time he sacrifice for us to succeed, to give us the best in everything, the love and care he showered on us...it's immeasurable. So shall i say more...this page is dedicated for him...

I'm into this right now... 
I get excited each time I completed one

Rolled flowers...
It's so easy and so pretty..

Oh yes, I'm happy to announced that my son is settling well in school. He made many new friends and are happy to go to school each day. No more teary eyes...sob sob...no more..
That's him on the first few days of school...


It's a bit blurred coz I was standing from a distance and it's taken from my mobile phone..
That was during his break in the canteen.

Ok that's all for now..
Hope your week is going well
Love
Creative Momma


No comments: