Thursday, January 27, 2011

Some completed layouts....

These pages are for my niece, photos are of her sons taken about almost one and a half month ago when they came over to my place for visiting...




This layout I scraplifted from Julie's blog. You can find her at my sidebar. Thanks Julie, you are such an inspiration and will always be.

I did not want to waste the leftovers from the Imaginisce
patterned paper.. so i created a little card here..


I also like this pink card which i did. I thought the two birdies are kind of cute..
This is definitely for a girlfriend. Since Valentine's Day will be coming, I thought Saj might need this for her friend later on.

I just completed another 3 cards and will be posting soon.
Thanks for coming into my little cyber world..
In the meantime, hope your Thursday is doing you just fine.
Have a lovely evening
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: