Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Better Late Than Never...
This is the Once Upon a Sketch Challenge for 1st July. Yup...I know I'm kind of late but than again, it's better late than never...lol
Here's the beautiful sketch by the talented founder of OUAS, Nadia Canizzo...


You are left with just slightly more than a day to join in the challenge, but if you are running out of time, please do hop over to their site and see all their breathtaking take on this sketch. Trust me, you will be inspired. OUAS Design Team did marvelous job on this, and as always they are so so inspiring.  Ok on that note...here's my take on this...

They required that you have to identify the person in the photo and write something about them, and it can be something about their personality, character, or a short write up about two sentences long....

I have chosen my sister...Sheinaz.
She's my sister my buddy
She is super sensitive but great at heart.
She's my shoulder to cry on.
You can depend on her.
She's wonderful.

A little close up...


I'm really loving the little birdie there and those rose buds...

Well that's all I have for now...
Will wait for their next sketch reveal coming up on the 15th real soon.

Till than...
Take Care
Love
Creative Momma

3 comments:

Irma said...

wonderful page!
Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.

Bente Fagerberg said...

I really like your page. So sweet. thanks for playing at OUAS!

sandi said...

Love this! I really like the way the white circle just 'pops'! Beautiful, beautiful lo!