Friday, October 7, 2011

Good Morning my dearies....
How are you this Friday morning? Hope you have had a good start to your day. I'm happy to let you know that today I got featured at ScrapbookNewsAnd Review (SNR). Please do visit them here if you would like to read more about me.. Nevertheless, here's sharing with you my project that I did for SNR.

I told you, I love altered art at times and this is one of my best.
This has been added into my home decor piece and is sitting at one of my vanity tops.

I would like to thank the SNR team for giving me this opportunity. Please accept my humble thanks.
Once again, if you have some time to spare, do visit the SNR site to ogle some of their beautiful projects up there. Till my next post

Have a great Friday everyone
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: