Saturday, October 8, 2011

How about a card to go along with?
Hello....my scrappy friends...today I want to show you a page i did which took me almost 3 to 4 hours to complete this. Why so long? I don't know, but there's always this little tiny bits here and there that i want to add on for the final touch...
So here's another page on me and my dearest hubby....

in love with you
Forever
and
Ever

I did lots of stamping, inking and played quite a bit with my glimmer mist.
Did some stitching on the page as well..I have to at least make some use of my sewing machine that has been left untouched for quite sometime. Dust has been piling on it..so it's about time...lol

A little close up here
I tore pages from a very old story book and distressed the edges...

Here's another one
I did lots of layering as well

I didn't want to waste my leftovers, so I thought why not a card to go along with?


This is my card..I stitched all around and across as well
Did layering on this too
Stamping, misting and inking here and there and it's done

So if you ever have any leftover from a page layout, you can always make a card to go along with...
Don't waste..you can always do something with it...

Thanks for looking and coming here
Have a great weekend everyone..
Love Always
Creative Momma

No comments: