Friday, September 25, 2009

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Women...

Yes, i'm reading this little book of the above again and again. I find that whenever i need help or solutions to a problem that i'm tangled with, i turned to this book for help. I have to thank Kristine Carlson for this wonderful amazing book for women. She has done a great job for publishing such a book that show us (women) how to find that small, still center in ourselves, and how to live with more joy, calm and peace in the midst of this chaotic world. I highly recommend you to read this book. You never know that it can make you a much better person.
I was stressed! Yes tensed, with the coming PSLE. What i did was to read this book and it has helped me realised what was my problem. 
In one of the pages it read:
Women can handle a lot of stress, but is it really in our best interest to have our thresholds so high? I  have to lower my threshold in order to attain peace both for me and her. PSLE is just in two weeks time. Now is just the fine tuning and for her to ask her teachers lots of questions which she need better clarification on. I think i have whether consciuos or unconsciuosly set a very high expectation on Saj for her coming PSLE. She did ok for her Prelim exam. I spoke to her teacher yesterday and she said, "We both have to hold hands and go through this together till the exams over." She assured me that Saj will give her at least 2As if not A*. I'm very tensed, it's not that i don't trust and have confidence in my daughter, it's just the anxiety i think that is getting the better of me. I guessed it's not only me, but all mothers out there who has children sitting for the final year are equally tensed at this point of time.  My guidance and prayers are with her and i hope she will go through this smoothly without any hiccups. 
So what do i do when i'm stressed!!
Tada..... i do scrapping!!
  for Pencillines Sketch #153


Thanks for Looking
Have a Great Friday
Lots of Love
Creative Momma

1 comment:

Tara Orr said...

I love the colours/tones in your So Adorable layout - just wonderful how you capture the perfect pallate! Thank you for the amazing inspiration - a lovely blog to visit!