Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hi Friends

I know it's been a while since i last post an entry. I can't do much when blogspot is not responding. Yes the same problem again and again. So how are you and hope you are feeling great. The weather has been good. Cloudy with occasional light rain. The school break is here but Saj has to go back for her supplementary lesson. I guess all P6 students sitting for PSLE will have to tighten their belt till the exams over.

I played with my G45 paper and did this lo on Saj and my niece Z..... come take a look......


Pretty Faces with Mona Lisa... 
The new release of the G45 papers are so pretty, i still wish they could bring in more..


Just the other day, i went to Spotlight, and while walking, i saw some tags and i was wondering what can i do with them. I bought them anyways, and this is what i 've made. Instead of making greeting cards, i made greeting tags.. Since Eid (Hari Raya Aidilfitri) is around the corner, this is perfect for my friends and sisters...

I used G45 for this.....
This blue altered tag is done by Saj... she was so in
spired by me (that's what i think) and she did this for her teacher....

I made this for a friend.. 
Altered P


Phew...after posting, than only i realised that's a lot of tags done.. I'm happy with my work and that's the important thing isn't it. I'm going to try some challenges which are hosted by some blogs and hope i can do a good job for that.

Thanks For Looking
Creative Momma 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You really rock the Prima blooms. Tags are just so pretty!!