Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's Official...

i'm now all ready for a wonderful journey for scrapbooking for year 2010. I'm all geared up again, i'm feeling much much better after that irritating flu that was like a leech on me over the last weekends. My wound from the operation is healing well and i think i'm all set for 2010. What's in store for me? Well let's just say, i shall take it one day at a time. Maybe for now, let's Don't Sweat the Small Stuff and I will respond to life more gracefully as i begin to create a more peaceful and loving me. I shall not bother about what people think of me because that is not going to affect me the least bit. They said talk is free... So if talking about me makes people happy so be it. For me, what is important now is myself and my family.
Ok so what's up with the scrappy stuff...

Another challenge over @ Magpie Club
Sketch by Julie Bonner

And here is my take ....
Thank you Magpie, Thank you Julie
I'm inspired :)

My supplies :
Cardstocks
American Craft Letterbox Collections
Ribbon, Lace, Doillies, Pearls, Flowers, Hambly Chandelier
Maya Road Tag & Envelopes, Making Memories Metal Index Tabs Clip

Thanks For Looking
Have a Great Wednesday
Love
Creative Momma

The greatest discovery of my generation is that
human being can alter his life by altering his attitude - William James

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely stunning - you totally rocked the sketch!! Your embellishing is gorgeous!!

Edleen said...

Sham, glad you're feeling better and of course, let people say whatever they want! whatever makes them happy right? :D

very pretty layout there and can't wait to see more of your creations :)

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with the sketch. The embellishing is just beautiful.