Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A little late....

from waking up today. Nevertheless, i managed to get all my chores done before i can finally post an entry. So how are you today? Hope you have a fine start to your morning. The weather is looking fine for now but than again it may just rain later part of the day. Thank goodness both kids are well settled in at school. Being in Secondary school has taken a lot of my girl's time. She is literally occupied every single day. Being home early is no longer in the list. CCA will be starting soon and that means another very long day which ends only at 6pm. Over time she should be able to handle it her way. She's made the Vice Chairman of her class and its another added responsibility. Wish her all the best always.

I'm in the midst of completing a few cards and layouts with Valentine's Day coming around the corner. Will post them in my next entry....

Meanwhile here's leaving you some shots i took around my house just a while ago...

Part of my humble living room...


The place where i'm in 365 days a year without fail....
My kitchen....

My three angels just above the curtain
in the kitchen...


I simply love these Blue English Roses

My wet laundry hanged out to dry...
(played with colors and made it black and white)

View from the kitchen


But of course,
Last but not least....
My Little Mr Chatty....

Thanks For Dropping By
Have a Great Tuesday Ahead...
Love
Creative Momma

When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take NO for an answer....

No comments: