Friday, December 17, 2010

A layout on me....
It's been awhile i did a page on myself. Couldn't find any newer photo of myself alone so i decided to use this picture again. Something a little different from my usual but i like...


Hmm...please exclude the lace below..it's there only to decorate my stand.lol
For this layout i played with
some glimmer mist
Martha steward border and butterfly punch
some K & co tags
own lace and buttons
Maya Road envelopes
some twines and rhinestones
3 red roses on the white flower stained with GM
Tim Holtz metal embellish
7gs paper and cardstock
and tada....that's what you see...

Anyways...i just completed a vintage layout and card for my next month's class. I feel that i can work quite well with vintage and I'm loving everything i see in that. I shall post a sneaky peeky soon.
So my dearest friends, how have you been? Hope with the Christmas coming soon, it's not driving you crazy with the gifts and wrappings? Speaking of which, I managed to wrapped only 2 gifts yesterday. I need to go get more gifts, gifts and gifts. Sigh.... at moments like these, i wish there are more hours in a day. 24 hours is a bit too short sometimes...
In the midst of whatever you are doing, don't forget to stay healthy always and keep on smiling.

Leaving you with this and hope you have a wonderful wonderful weekend ahead..

Thanks for coming by
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: