Sunday, February 13, 2011

With Love....
From me to you.....


Some cards I made not long ago...
I'm into rolled flowers now... Aren't they lovely?

Since Valentine's Day is just tomorrow... these cards are specially made with love...
I simply love them and still not sure who i will give these to..lol
So how are you my dearie dearie friends? I know i have not been regular in updating my blog. So much is happening in life at the moment. The good and the not so good. Whatever it is we have to bravely face the situation and take one day at a time. In the midst of all the challenges that life is throwing at me at the moment, I have to constantly be positive and face it with a smile. Anyways...hope your Sunday evening is doing you fine in the comfort of your loved ones. 
Something to ponder from Pooh & Piglet...



This is adorably cute :)

And also this for you to decide...
What is Love.....?


Happy Valentine's Day to all...
Thanks for dropping by


Just me
Creative Momma

No comments: