Saturday, February 19, 2011

Great Temptation...
I just couldn't stop myself but have to take each of these Yummy Delicious latest collection from Teresa Collins...
Look.......


and these.....


My dearest husband was so patient with me when I was selecting these papers. He even commented that the papers are nice. How sweet of him....Like Duh ?&*%$@# it's so difficult to hear those words from him.lol. Sometimes I just can't understand man. Anyways, that's a different story altogether. Just like a little girl in a candy shop. Yup i couldn't resist the temptation, so i bought all of Teresa's collection that was on the shelf. I couldn't buy the embellishment yet coz it was still in the carton. I did peep into the box and saw the yummy goodies to go along with the papers, but the salesgirl there said 'No....no.... not yet not yet!" and i was like ok... ok relax....i'm just seeing. hahaha I thought that was so funny of her. She got panicked but me..i got that adrenaline rush.
Less than 24 hours i made these from the papers i bought. Not all of it though, but just a piece. I am so in love with the papers.... so to do a page layout, will have to wait sometime. I did these instead. I have been having these caps from Maya Road for the longest time ever and finally decided on these..


and also this....

Aren't they lovely...?
hmm.... now that I've done these, I will use it as a decorative elements for my house.....
Will post again when I've decided where I will place them..
I was thinking of doing a journal on myself for quite sometime. I'm not sure if I can write my thoughts in it everyday so i was kind of drop the idea altogether. But lately, those thoughts came back and i finally decided to start something. I was thinking of writing on myself..like some motivational quotes, or the happenings in my daily life. People or things that motivates me, that makes me happy, angry or even sad. I have decided to start writing in March coz so happen my birthday is in that month. I won't be writing on a daily basis but at least I will write something in it. Let's see if i can accomplish this. But for a start, I definitely have done something to get me going... I did the front cover of my journal...
it reads...
my STORY...

I will be adding the pages inside as i get going. I will randomly share with you some of my entries i hope... Will have to also complete the back cover soon.

Thanks for coming 
Have a lovely Saturday

Love
Creative Momma

No comments: