Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's Ok, Have Faith, Be Positive.....

Life is throwing many challenges in my way. Things that are beyond my expectation and way beyond my imagination. I can only pray and ask God to have mercy on me,protect me and guide me. I'm always reminding myself to be positive, have faith and it's ok, everything will be alright. To de-stress i scrap and this layout is for me...

For 52 sketches 52 weeks
Sketch #43

I choose blue for peace and tranquility...calm and soothing....
Be Positive is to remind myself that's what i must tune my brain into...
To be collective, to believe in my inner self and to remain calm as much as possible just like this layout.

And here is the sneek for next month's 
Ed's Sketch Got Stamp Challenge

Thanks for coming
Have a Nice Wednesday Evening
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: