Friday, October 23, 2009

Make Lemonade

"if life gives you lemons, make lemonade" which is much easier said than done isn't it? Hmm life is giving me lemon now to make lemonade but i think it will still be sour so i made Lemon Cake. Its very soft, sweet and sour, very nice you know with icing on top! Come let's see my cake, how i wish you can try...

Life has been like a rollercoaster ride for me the past few days. But it's ok this is life. Not everything will go your way all the time, sometimes in between, suprises and challenges pops up for you to spice up your life a little and accept it with courage.

I came from a very big family and i have realised that your own flesh and blood can stab you  from behind at times. It's sad to say that even though they are your own, if they have a bad heart and wants to destroy you they will do it on you at any cost!. YES...you heard me right...own flesh and blood!!! But what i dun understand is... what do they gain?? I have an intruder who is trying to disturb the peace and happiness of my family right now at this point of time. Shame to say, the intruder does not have guts to question me and clear all their queries regarding me and my life. They are instigating and guiding someone to cause unhappiness and to challenge me, but whoever you are, just remember that i am a WOMAN who don't accept defeat. I stand on my own two feet and i will face any challenges that come my way. There are someone out there who wants to destroy my happiness and i have this to say.... the WAR is on, Go ahead and make my day........  

No comments: