Monday, February 8, 2010


Love is in the air...
Here are some Valentine's Wand i made over the weekend. Like i said i was in love with the new CHA Winter release by Prima and doing these wand is no exceptional. Simply love the flowers here. Flowers are my bestfriends. :)))


I greeted my Saturday morning with a wide smile when I hopped over HERE and found out that I've won their January Sketch challenge. Thank you so much Tara, you've made my weekend a wonderful one. Couldn't asked for more. Yesterday was a quiet Sunday. We were all at home and enjoying doing our own things. Me, i'm drown into my scrapbooking world of course.lol.
Here is another sketch by Pencil Lines
Sketch #172
Pencil Lines


This is my take and by now they have already posted their Sketch #173.
So got to go work on that.
In the meantime... you have a great Monday ok.
Thanks for Looking
Adious
Love
Creative Momma

Love yourself first before you can love others....

No comments: