Friday, February 26, 2010

Hi Friends
how are you today? Yay... its Friday, i don't have to wake up so early tomorrow to wake Saj up for school. I will try to sleep in a little. Yah like as if i can. lol. I am a morning person and if i don't get up latest by 7am everyday, my whole day will be like tornado.I will become very disorganised and i will feel lousy. I get irritated so easily. So, bright and early, rain or shine its for me:)

So what have i been doing? I just completed 4 pages today. Yes 4 los!! and after sitting on my bum for that long i think i'm kind of tired now. Anyways, that aside, my pages makes me happy and i'm here to share with you.

Sketch #38

Shabby Green Door - on the wings of a dream
Simply love this paper like crazy.
I so love the clean look of this page..Perfect for a man.
Thanks Anam, i love your sketch and with every sketch that comes with a twist, it's always different and very interesting to work on.
It's really inspiring and fun. This week twist is "Stripes" - anyhow, anyway!
Have fun.... i know i did :)

Sketch #92

I played with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
I'm not a messy scrapper, i love neat and clean but after using the
Tattered Angels Mask, i began to fall in love with it.
I had fun with some new colors i just bought yesterday.
I got myself messy and i thought it was fun... :)
That's Saj, jumping and being care free.

For Pencillines
Sketch #175

Ooooo..how much i love this.
The colors are so soft and so sweet.. again this is
Shabby Green Door on the wings of dream
Sweet rite?

Here's another one i did by Liz Qualman over at her
Sunday Sketch
Thank you Liz, it's so inspiring, love working on your sketch :)

Yes, you are right...
My favorite Prima Collection
Prima CHA Winter Collection - Pastiche Collection Quirky & Butterfly Wings
Title : Loving life with you by my side

I think i have really run out of plain cardstocks.
Sigh.... it's not a good sign.
Time to spend again:(
I shall make do with whatever i have for now.. Do you think it's possible?
This is impossible but i shall try? lol

February is coming to an end
so here's a sneak peek for March over at
Ed's Sketch Got Stamp Challenge

Sneaky Peeky....

Ok now i'm really really tired.
It's messy everywhere on my table.
I have to clean up.
See you again....

Thanks For Coming By
Have a Lovely Lovely Weekend
Hugs
Creative Momma

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow - I love what you did with the Prima papers and your layout is gorgeous. Wonderful interpretation of my sketch and TFS.

Posh Designs said...

Shamma, your LOs are gorgeous!
Nini xoxo