Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's not easy
to get that creative juice flowing again, but thank goodness it didn't take me that much longer to get started. I think if i did not push myself to create now. i would probably be sitting on my stash and papers the next month or so. Ok whatever it is, without much ado, here's a page for me, i did this to inspire myself more. I love love love the embellishments. Thanks to OCP (Our Craft Place) for bringing it in. I just can't get enough.

That's me @ 36


Here's a page for Keeven when he was a baby...
Shhh.... he's sleeping


I thought this is cute.....
Like a beautiful dreamer....
Did you noticed that i did not used any flowers for this?

Over @ ICS
# 68

It's black and white again this time....
I've got to thank Martha Steward again and again for this butterfly punch.
I simply love it :)

Ok at least this is better than not updating at all right?
So how's your mid week getting on?
Hope you had a fine start to your Wednesday :)
Stay Happy Always
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: