Monday, May 10, 2010

Something soft, pastel and sweet
is the next color palette over at Color Room. Yes, Color Room Palette #05 is too soft a color that i thought it was difficult to do but nevertheless i did mine and even though i may not get the exact colors to play with, i'm quite happy with my page.

Color Room
Palette #05

My take
Courage.... the story of me


I followed their sketch for this week and i think this is the softest i can get...

So how are you today? How's your weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there:)
My dearie Hub has not been feeling well. He has been down with bad cough since last week and is still coughing rather badly now. Hope you are keeping well and do drink plenty of water.

That's all for now...
Take Care
Have a Beautiful Week Ahead
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: