Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Friday
everyone... Hope you are having a fine start to your morning :) Time is flying so fast and weekend is coming around. Nothing much being planned yet because of the World Cup Fever. Final is tomorrow past midnight and it's Holland vs Spain. I've lost the last bet with Saj, she took Spain and I went for Germany. She's 20 bucks richer. lol. So what's your prediction? I'm not that good this time round and football is not my cup of tea..
Anyways... i do hope Spain win :)
Back to the scrapping world.....

I did this for Creative Scrapper
#111


This is a picture of Keeven...
also taken at a studio about two weeks ago...
This boy knows the camera well and can really give great pose..
He is 18 months now and you bet.... at that age how cute they are :)
More picture of Keeven coming up soon...
btw, just in case you have forgotten...Keeven is my friend's child.

I told you i'm infatuated with mini album right?
Here's something i did...i played with some sealant, inks and accents
I decided not to have much cutting for this, instead i tore most of the papers including the corrugated board...
Tada......
This is going to be for my girl... some pictures of her growing up years...
It's not completed yet... but just thought of showing you a little here and there...
This is for you... Saj :)

and this is the back...
and that's all for now...

I do hope you have a great day ahead and
have a lovely weekend friends...
Love
Creative Momma


2 comments:

Edleen said...

hi Sham! love your pages!
Anis was rooting for Germany too...
i'm not a huge Soccer fan so, can't wait for this World Cup to be over! hehe...

hope you're doing fine and have a Great Weekend!

Polka Dot Door Designs said...

I love the top page! So bright and a little unexpected colors, but they work so well!