Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A little sneaky peeky......

I'm working on black and white lately. Yet to finish up my black and white mini album. I did this page yesterday for my reveal in Liz Qualman's blog coming up this Sunday. So excited... and i have always love her sketches. She never fails to add in flowers and swirls..Oh how much i love them... i've used the Imaginisce Cherish and Love collection. Love this collection so much and the papers are just way too pretty.. :)

Anyways, for all the Spain fans including myself... Yay!!!! Spain won...the Word Cup...Yay!!!!
Got to believe the "sotong" at times. lol

So how are you today? Hope you have a fine start to your morning.. I had a call just a few minutes ago from a friend who needed someone to vent her anger out. She got frustrated with her fellow colleagues and just wanted to scream her head out and she choose me. How nice huh? My message to her was simple.. Just let it out and let go....
Yup at times you just need to let it out and let go... But you have to let it out at the right person and gradually you will feel better... I hope she is feeling much much better now and hey, i'm a good listener you know.... lol

Ok that's all for now...
Happy Tuesday
Love
Creative Momma



No comments: