Monday, October 25, 2010

I create... I scrap...
and i came up with these...
OOOOO..... now that it's up on the blog, it's really really RED...
But i think this is lovely...
with that little cheeky boy posing for the camera...
That's Keeven and Ming Xuan is his chinese name :)

we are family...

Sorry about that:( the photo is a little dark here. I tried editing in flickr but couldn't sign in because moi has forgotten the password. lol Now i've got to wait for Saj and hopefully she can remember for me. I used the Pink Paislee collection for this layout. I wanted something bright so i worked with yellow for the base. We all took this in a studio. It can get difficult to come up with titles for layout sometimes. Since we are all from Our Craft Place so i thought 'we are family' for the title will be just right. So if you want to know or have already known, this is the OCP family. lol
Confession! When i first saw this pink Paislee paper, i grab the whole lot from the shelf. I did not count, i just grab and go and in total for this paper i had 7 pieces and for the whole collection i think maybe close to 30. I'm a paper hoader!!! Shh... aren't we all the same.lol
Ok friends, that's all i have for now.
You stay happy and smiling always
Happy Monday everyone
Take care
Love
Creative Momma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those LOs are beautiful! I love the one with Pink Paislee ... and yes, I hoard too :) tons!

hugs,
Viola