Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Presenting you....
World's Best Buddies...

Yup...it's always the three of us... and we are the World's Best Buddies..
They are the best in the whole wide world...
Even though we don't meet up as often as we should, we know we are always there for each other...

Let me introduce you...
the eldest among the three of us....
My sister my buddy..
My Shad...
We speak to each other on the phone each day.. except weekends
She never fail to put a smile on my face no matter how bad a situation is...
She is very "sentimental" always being neutral.
She is very secretive and has many hidden secrets. 
She gives lots of love and gets lots of love in return from us.
She is simple and sweet..
Lately she is a little vain...
Shad.....Shad.....

The second one just above me...
The second youngest..
My sister Sz
Sz....
We hardly speak to each other neither do we see each other often
She is my partner in crime...lol
She is very very sensitive
She is a "toofan" (Tornado)
She is naive, easily being bullied.
Her hands shakes or rather trembles at all times.
She too gives lots of love.
She is fashion freak...Everything that she puts on must match in every way...
She is very very vain...
She has a beautiful smile...
She is high on maintenance..
We share all secrets...

Now this is me...
The youngest among them..
Me 
 Let me introduce myself...
I'm the luckiest person on earth to have such great buddies above...
I'm a paper hoader, I'm seriously a scrap addict...
I must do a little crafty thinge everyday, otherwise my day feels incomplete
I'm a neat freak
I'm a straightforward person
I don't think i'm that sensitive...
I love cooking, baking, sewing, reading
I'm a very simple girl
I'm very independent
I'm creative (that's from Shad not me) 

Well, that sums up the three World's Best Buddies...
We are one..

Just in case you are wondering where or what these are made of..
it's from hard styrofoam
Its called Skittles ( i hope i got the name right )
Bought from Art Friend at Taka just over the weekend.
When i saw these, i already knew what i wanted to do with them.

Papers are  - Vintage Rose Collection (Pink Petticoat) Complimentary from Quick Cards Magazine.

Thanks for Coming
Have a nice Tuesday ahead
Love
Creative Momma


No comments: