Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wall deco...

I made these using cardboard already pre cut to the circle shape. It's now sitting perfectly at the side wall in the children's room. very colorful, cheerful and bright wall deco.  Journaling is a little reminder....
Here it is...


These are not on a cardstock.. they are on the wall...
So thankful that the wall is white and love how these stands out.
Journaling reads :
LOVE BEYOND MEASURE
I will always try
my best to be a good mother
I may falter once
in a while, but rest
assured that my love for you is
Beyond Measure


One handsome boy
 This is made with a mixture of 7 Gypsies & Jillibean Soup
A very boy page...lol

Shy girl
 I used :
Jillibean Soup
Patterned Paper : Blossom Soup Half Pound Blossoms
Butterflies - Fresh Cilantro
Blossom Soup - Pea Pod parts
Prima - flower
 Photo quality is poor :( i don't quite like
My DSLR really need some servicing i think...

Anyways, hope your mid week is doing you fine.
You have a great day ahead
Thanks for coming
Love
Creative Momma



No comments: