Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Singapore!
Yesterday was our 46th National Day Celebration, which means that it was a Public Holiday and all was at home. I took the opportunity to do some scrapping even though I was dead tired from doing all the household chores. I came up with this little card and really love the colors here...

It's a Thank You card..
it says.....
The little things you do
mean so much to me...
THANK YOU


And I also managed to almost complete this altered art...
here's a sneak....

Will need to do the final touch up and it's done...
Flowers by Petaloo
Chest of Drawers by Kaisercraft

Thank you so much for coming by...
Have a great mid week everyone
Take Care
Love
Creative Momma

1 comment:

Edleen said...

Hi Sham!!! how are you Dear? hope you're doing fine and surely taking care of your MIL will bring rewards in the hereafter :)

hope Sajiah and Abhi are doing great. miss seeing you all! wishing you and family a Blessed Ramadan♥