Thursday, August 25, 2011

And finally it's done....
I completed this quite sometime ago, it's just that time does not allow me to post here. Finally I got the chance today and will be showing you what I have been doing while my mil was sleeping. Phew....I badly need to get my creative juice flowing...Otherwise if it gets stagnant, I think I will have to stop scrapping altogether...Sigh! and I think I will cry for the rest of my life... lol
I played with chopsticks again...I think I kind of like that as part of my embellishment at this point of time. Will it remain or will it eventually go away, I'm not sure, but for now I'm enjoying using chopsticks a lot... hee......
This is one simple card I did... for a very very dear friend...
I don't really used much blue, but after I got this done, I thought it's not bad after all....
A true friend is someone who
reaches for your hand
and touches your HEART
I've used 
Cardstocks
Patterned paper from Kaisercraft 
Flowers from Prima
Own blings

This rose is specially for my dear friend...
F***** ** if you are reading this, this is especially for you...

You are an angel send from above....
Thank you for everything you do and most of all thank you for being you...
I couldn't ask for more... but to thank God for someone like you.
You are a very precious friend and you have touched my heart...

This is for my sister..I owe her this for the longest time....
 and finally got it done for her to hang at her door...

Home Sweet Home
The plank I bought from a $2 shop
Flowers are from Petaloo
Butterfly from my new puncher

Last but not least, here's a little sneak on my next post.
I am so over the moon coz everyone ,including my dearies, said that it's nice and they like it a lot...
Here's the sneak....



Are you wondering what on earth is it? What am I up to?

Hmm...let's wait for the reveal....
Till than...

Have a great Thursday everyone...
Take Care Always
Love
Creative Momma
Oops...i almost forgot, thank you so much for coming by :)

No comments: