Thursday, August 18, 2011

Let's play with chopsticks....
I was asked to make something for the upcoming Teacher's Day which is just around the corner. My daughter requested that it should not be too "heavy"...something simple but nice. She came back from school early one day and I managed to get the creative juice flow again. I played with chopsticks and this is what I made... 

and another one...
I blurred the edge to give it a softer look...

a little close up...
I played with my new butterfly puncher
Flowers are from Petaloo & Prima
Blings from Zva
Own Lace
Chopsticks for added dimensions

These are slightly bigger than a normal card. The messages from the students will go right behind. She likes it and of course my little man wants it for his teachers too... He said,"take your time, you still have more days to go." hmm...what can I say, I can only sigh....lol. 
So how have you been doing? I have missed out a lot on challenges especially my favorite and most inspiring blog - Once Upon A Sketch. Creative Scrappers is also one of them. Not forgetting Prima. I am still trying to adjust my time..(time management) so that I can put aside some hours in a day for myself to scrap, to release my stress and tension. I'm trying, please bear with me, and I thank my followers for your understanding and patience. I will try to update my blog as often as I can..I promise.. 
I've been wanting to go to our LSS to grab some yummy goodies..I hope I can make a trip to town today.
There's a lot of new arrivals and I'm dying to get them. Let's see if it can be accomplished...
In the meantime..
Hope you have a great day ahed
Happy Scrapping
Love
Creative Momma


No comments: