Monday, August 1, 2011

Hi all....
I'm still here and still alive...How have you been doing? My sincere apology for the long disappearance..as I have mentioned before, my mil is quite sick and has been in and out of the hospital and infact she was admitted again last week and was only discharged over the weekend. She is now putting up with me. I am taking care of her 24/7 and hope I can make her as comfortable as I could. I'm helpless at times, but I'm sure she understands. She's still aware of her surroundings, it's just that she can't communicate and has lost her appetite to eat. Like I said, I'm trying to make her as comfortable as possible and hope that will relieve her from any discomforts she has...
Anyways, taking care of her is now my top priority, I have to slow down on my scrapping and infact I have been slowing down a lot since she has been sick. I hope you understand now the reason of my disappearing. Honestly, I miss my hobby, but situation is such that I have to constantly keep an eye on her and will have to neglect my passion for a while. I will still be scrapping but will be much lesser at the moment. Infact, as I am blogging away now, she is actually sleeping, let's see if I can get something done in a jiffy...

Take care friends
Love Always
Creative Momma 

No comments: