Thursday, September 29, 2011

Good Morning my dearest blog reader...
How are you this Thursday morning? Hope you had a good start to your day. I am going to share with you a page layout i did for my all time favorite Once Upon A Sketch blog. I was quite sad because I wasn't able to join in their last couple of challenges, as I was really tied up taking care of my mother in law. I was dying inside to do my scrapping but time just does not allow me to do so. Now that I am able to manage my time better, I'm glad to say I can now get those creative juice flowing again. At this point of time, my mil is in the hospital recuperating from a fall she had about two weeks ago. So you see, I'm now out playing with my papers, scissors and glue again. Ok back to OUAS, my sincere apology for not being able to join in the fun, but believe me, I never failed to visit your blog and the design team members blog for inspiration even though I can't do much. For those of you who are wondering what OUAS is all about.... please please visit this most inspiring blog and read for yourself what they have in store for you.. There are so much to see and so many wonderful creation from all over and the DTs forever and always does a breathtaking and awesome projects every month.
Ok so without much ado...

Here's their sketch for the 15th September Challenge....

This sketch is design by the most wonderful lady and founder of OUAS - Nadia Canizzo

This is my take...

Sweet Memory

This is a picture of me and my mother in law together my with dearest husband...
Oops..I forgot, this month journalling criteria is to to write two lines directly onto your photo. 
No theme is required... 
So my journalling reads:
Mom, the moments we spend with you will
always be the memories of our heart.
Simple moment like this will be a great
memory that we will fall back upon
We love you Mom.....
(sorry mine is more than 2 lines)

 I also did some embossing


and some stitching...here..


and here....

I love this page and DH loves it too...
I want to thank OUAS for this wonderful sketch and thanks so much for the great inspiration..
For Nadia, hope you are feeling happy in whatever you are doing and is always in good health as you walk your journey into your pregnancyhood(is there ever such a word?)
lol... oh well.... 
Take care Nadia and smile always.

That's all I have for now friends....
Thanks for coming into my little cyber world..
Take Care Always
Love
Creative Momma

4 comments:

sandi said...

This is just absolutely beautiful! Love your colors and your take on the sketch! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

This is just stunning. Love all your details and the meaningful photo and journaling.

Trudi Harrison said...

Hi Shamma - absolutely beautiful. The colours and details are gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

FiKenward said...

This was such a beautiful layout, the colours were perfect as well.