Monday, September 5, 2011

Good morning Everyone....
Finally I am able to reveal my little creation I did a while ago. Sorry for the delay, I was a little under the weather and is feeling much better now. We are well into the 5th day of September. Time and days are jumping fast. In no time to come, Christmas will be here soon....Yayy!!!
But for now just sharing you with this....


Yes... Tadaa....
Home 
It's where our story begins

Did you see that crack there?
ooooo...I just love that effect from my favorite crackle paint.
Lamp post and the gate are from Dusty Attic
Flowers from Prima
Patterned papers and alphabets also from Prima
Buds are my own...
Distress Ink from Ranger
13-31 is my unit no
This has become one of my favorite piece of art so far...
Everybody at home loves it, of course moi is more happy than anyone..
When there are lots of love, house is a HOME and HOME
is where our story begins...

Take Care Friends
Have a great week ahead
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: