Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hello my blog readers...
How are you and hope things are just turning out fine on your side. I have been missing for about ten days since my last post...Very bad huh!! I just lost that mojo and was waiting for it to come back fast. Lucky me it didn't take that long.. So before it gone missing again...I did this layout and would like to share it with you... This is for Prima BAP for September

Here's the wonderful sketch...
This really gives me the opportunity to work with lots of flowers, flowers flowers that I can never get enough with..

Here's my take
DAUGHTER
you 
give
me
everyday
delight

A little close up
Prima iron-on
Prima flowers of course....
Loving the purple hues here

It's been awhile since I last did a page on my daughter. My family and children has always been the subject and reason for me to scrap. I guess I'm not the only one in this. I will be posting the Prima's PPP soon. Those flowers fanatic like me can never get enough of Prima. So if you're thinking of playing along just hop over to Prima's blog and join in the challenges. You never know you may be the lucky winner. 

Till my next post...
Stay Happy Always
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: