Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm so excited...

a friend has invited me to teach craft classes in December.. I'm so thrilled and so excited and of course happy for her. Details will be announced later part of the month.. I did 6 Christmas cards yesterday but you know what?? i did not take any photos, will do that later part today and post in my next entry.

How are you today? Hope you are in the pink of health. Yesterday's Jumble Sale at my daughter's school went fantastically well. All our crafts including the cards were sold in less than 2 hours. Her stall alone collected close to 300 dollars. How cool was that? She was very happy and so do I. One of her teachers even ordered a Birthday Card which i will be doing later. 
Sometimes i wish that there are more than 24hours in a day. There are so many great challenges in blogs that i love to put my hands on but time is so short. I have so many things to catch up with, many cards and layouts to complete. I have to cook, wash the laundry, clean the house, fold the dry clothes, iron their school uniforms, wash the dishes..blah blah blah you name it, all in the name of HOUSEWIFE! but whatever it is, you have to enjoy whatever you are doing, that's what i believe in.. like this layout ....

My take for Sketch #53
Pink Sketches

I simply enjoy doing this layout... 
partly because i'm falling in love with Webster's Pages 
The butterflies are beautiful
His face is so cute...his eyes especially
Love his smile
Love my layering
Love everything

My niece is on the verge of giving birth.. Hope and pray that she will do just fine.. She is already in the hospital. Will try to see if i can visit her later part of the day today and spend some time with my sister and her. Will bring my camera of course.
In the meantime...
take care
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: