Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Afternoon...

was spend doing all these with my Dear Daughter. Her school is organising Jumble Sale tomorrow and she is made in-charge for the girls in her class. I contributed my time, my paper and some of my embellishment for the sale tomorrow. The fund collected will be for the School Funds Association for students in need. Here's what we did...
 
Some simple cards, altered cup, some bookmarks she made herself and some handmade flowers. Other girls in her group will have their own contribution for the sale. It was fun spending our afternoon doing something for charity and hopefully she will do a good sale tomorrow. 

So how was your Sunday so far? 
I 'm sure you are enjoying every minute with your loved ones and enjoying your scrapbooking. I went to Konikuniya Bookstore at Takashimaya yesterday afternoon and bought  myself a book. I am going to read it later in the evening. I simply love Richard and Kristine Carlson book on Don't Sweat the Small Stuff. I'm currently on Richard's Don't Sweat the Small Stuff and it's all Small Stuff. It's a book on simple ways to keep the little things from overtaking your life. I'm going to love every page of his... Will share some of his advice in my next post. 

Since I've been making cards after cards i added one more into my collection. 
 Here's a Sneak Peak....

 I used a 3D stickers and ribbon.
Something yellow something orange...
maybe for someone nice, someone sweet.....

ok for now..
Have a nice Sunday evening...
Thanks for Coming by
Love 
Creative Momma


No comments: