Monday, November 16, 2009

Last week of school...

and the holidays will be here. School will be closing this Thursday but Saj will have to go back to school again on Friday to receive an award for being the I-Care Champion. Today, she will be receiving another award for being the Head of Class Ambassador. Parents are not invited for today but will have to be in her school seeing her receiving the I-Care Champion on Friday. I'm so thankful and so proud of her. You go Girl! Oh yes, PSLE result will be out next Thursday, another anxiety coming up soon. lol.

Pink Sketches will be having a Christmas card exchange between us the Designers. It's going to be so much fun. Will be laying my hands on many cards and layouts this week. 

Over at Pink Sketches
Sketch #54

And here is my take...
My sister, my closest companion...

It's a Monday today and hope you are not having the Monday blues...
I wish to say a BIG BIG Thank you to my daughter Saj, for helping me with my blog skin, reformatting it and give it a new fresh look.
All credit goes to her. I'm not a computer savvy, she is and she has proven it.
Thanks Saj, love you.

Thank you so much for coming by
Have a lovely Monday
Love
Creative Momma

1 comment:

Edleen said...

Congrats Saj!!!

Beautiful layout there Sham!
and looking forward to seeing your cards :)