Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcoming March
with many more challenges coming up. It's a brand new week with a brand new month. Time really really flies. Where has February gone? March is my month..I'm born in March and that makes me Pisces and Tiger is my year. Hope things will fall nicely for me this time round:)
How are you and what have you been doing? Hope you have had a good start to your Monday, mine so far so good :) It's still ME time now before my little kiddo return from school at 4pm. Than i will be busy chatting with him. He has so much to say and will go on and on and on. Before it's time to fetch him, here's what i just did. Fresh from the oven. Still hot and crispy.....

I played with my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Olive Vine & Lime Twist
Hambly
Prima Winter Collection
Prima Say it with Pearls
Prima Flowers
Doillies I misted :)

For Ed's Sketch Got Stamp Challenge
for March

I used the Dear Lizzy Collection
Color Corrugated Paper
Olive Vine GM
Buttons
Prima Flowers

That's all for now
I'll be back with more pages to share :)
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: