Thursday, November 24, 2011

Another altered art
I did from an empty Louis Vuitton box.  My dearest hubby has many of these empty boxes which he kept neatly in his drawer. I was cleaning his closet just the other day and found this and I thought that it would be nice to alter it. I took one and this was what I did...
 Flower are from Melissa Frances & Prima
Those two little blue birdies are from my stash bought ages ago.. it's actually an iron-on
Recycled Prima packaging and cut it into a circle.
Prima bling say it with crystal
Metal corner embellishment also from my stash..
Added some rose bud (my own)
some buttons here and there

a little close up....
You see that...
Prima packaging nowadays are so versatile..You can always use them one way or another.
Since I'm a flower fanatic and Prima is my bestie..all of their packaging I'm keeping for future use...lol

Some of you must be wondering where on earth have I been? I've been disappearing again, yes I know...
Well there's two reasons actually...
Reason no 1:
I have been doing this for the past one week or so.. I have to get this ready, all framed up before December 7. Yup, December 7 is my sil birthday and I thought that nothing could be better than this. 
Cross stitch...
Yes, I have been stitching everyday for at least 6 hours in a row, stopping only for toilet break. I'm crazy, yes I know, but I just can't stop. While doing this, I always wish that there are more than 24hours in a day. My daughter thought that I have gone completely insane..She's been seeing me at the same position at the same place everyday since last week doing my cross stitching. Hahaha, she doesn't know the pleasure that I got from this.. Just to share with you, I started cross stitching at the age of 14. This was my first love before scrapbooking came about. I kept my first design and subsequent from than till now. It's been more than 20 years and looking back at all the patterns that I had and had done, I feel so proud of myself. Even though I am now a scrapbooker, the love for cross stitch is still in me and it will remain there forever. This is one "art" that requires and takes a lot out from me..to name a few would be..patience, determination and perserverance.. I have all it takes and that always make me feel good...
Now...
Reason No 2:
My poor big baby has been sick. He's down with fever on and off which is driving me crazy.. He got invaded by the flu bug. There's some virus in the air despite me cleaning and disinfect the whole house everyday mopping at least twice a day. I change his bedsheet twice a week. Blanket washed every week... hmm.. what else did I never do? I need to be a virus detector sometime I guess...lol..
anyways that's him taken just an hour ago..he refused to face the camera but that's how he is now... lying on bed most of the time...
now you see... these are the reason I've gone missing...

I hope to finish up my cross stitch by tomorrow and will try to be back onto the scrapping world real soon...
I want to thank those that are still visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for coming
Take Care Always
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: