Friday, November 11, 2011

Back to Basic...
This is a very simple, very quick and easy page I did for my daughter....
Some tearing and bubble stamping...
little bit of buttons here and there
Prima flower bling bling
and it's done....
Hello friends, this page above was done on one of those days when my 
mojo refused to work with me...lol 
On the other hand, she wanted a simple page on herself and I thought oh well, why not go back to basic. 
I have been doing a little bit of sketching and coloring these past few days..I don't know why, but I think I'm a little switched off with scrapping.. I'm not an artist (even though I wish I am) but coloring and sketching seems to be very relaxing for me these days. 
So how have you been? Hope your Friday is treating you fine..
Just in case I'm not popping in here anytime again today...
You have a great great weekend
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: