Friday, November 4, 2011

Good Morning friends...
I just came from Nadia's blog and was reading her story there... She's one amazing friend of mine through the scrapbooking world. She did  a layout on her wonderful husband and so coincidentally I'm also going to post layout of me and my dearest hubby. We took this photo just last week and I really like this one a lo,t so I must be crazy...I scrapped the same photo twice and it's not bad after all and we both like it. 
So here's a layout on us...
 You Hold The Key To My Heart

This layout is titleless
I wanted it simple and clean and let the picture speaks itself...

That's us.. I don't usually post our photos here but this post is specially 
dedicated to my dearest husband...

You're still the One
looks like we made it
look how far we've come my baby
we might took the long way
we knew we'd get there someday
They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
but just look at us holding on
we're still together going strong
You're still the one I run too
The one that I belong to 
You're the one I want for life
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss goodnight
You're Still the One......

Thanks for coming
Have a great Friday
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: