Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another altered art...
this time I used a wooden plaque...Again I used the Chanteuse collection. I told you I'm loving it to the moon and back. And here it is....
Sending you
a little prayer
that God will keep
you in His care

They said self-praise is a disgrace....but I can't help it, 
I think this is beautiful and I have done a good job with this...

In the meantime..
I'm working on this at the moment..
Also one of Kaisercraft product, Beyond the Page
It's called Bookend Drawers
I painted it with Tattered Rose Distress Crackle Paint
I love the cracking effect when it dries up
Will share with you the progress of this soon...

Hope your Saturday morning is doing you fine...
Have a wonderful day ahead
Love
Creative Momma

1 comment:

Pearl said...

Your KC Chanteuse creations are all just beautiful , Shamma ! way to go !!! ;)