Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May BAP - Prima
Yes...it's time again to play Prima's Build-A-Page. This time it's using multiple photos...
And  this is Prima's BAP for May

This is my take...
Honestly, this really took me a little longer than usual to complete.
I tried to follow the sketch as close as possible. I think this is the best I can get.lol
I 've used mostly Prima and played with TA glimmer mist.

So how have you been doing my friends? Hope everything is good at your end. I went to our LSS yesterday to replenish my Prima flowers and some other scrappy stuff. Made a visit to Daiso and bought some wooden signage and blocks and hopefully to come up with something in a day or two. Sometimes in order to get the mojo going, I switched to altered art and cardmaking instead of working at 12 by 12 all the time. It really helps for me, and if you are ever sick and tired or loss of ideas on 12 by 12, try switching to other methods of arts.  As we all know, the possibilities never ends.

Enjoy your Tuesday evening
See ya soon
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: