Sunday, May 8, 2011

To all mothers out there...
Happy Mother's Day

I did this for myself...Happy Mother's Day to me...lol

This is from my dearie son.... he made this himself with little help from me...
Forgot to take photo of the inside...
it reads... Happy Mother's Day with a heart shape there and he signed off with his name..how sweet of him..Of course not forgetting, my number 1 gave me a very beautiful top. 
Thanks Saj that's so nice of you. 
If you are wondering about the roses..I bought them for myself when I was at the market yesterday. I don't usually buy flowers but for some reason I thought of getting the roses..they are so beautiful and so fresh and so red and so nice and so inviting.....so I must have...
To all mothers who are celebrating their day, this is for you too...

Happy Mother's Day
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: