Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The final piece...
At last, after working on this for 3 days, it's all done up now and with these you can say that I'm really a Chanteuse collection fanatic. lol
Phew..these drawers thinge took a lot out from me.. but I'm happy that's it turned out the way just I want it to be..
Here it is sharing with you my piece of altered art...
This is  the side view...
This is the front...

And that's the inside drawers...
I thought since the outside is quite nice why  not do something with the inside.
So this silly me, embellished  inside each drawer as well. So when you pull out a drawer, you will be greeted with some nice little flowers...
I think I will be using this to put my accessories inside..
That way, all my little earrings, rings, bracelets etc would not be all over the place..
Yipee.....I finally got something done for myself.

For this drawers I've used :
Kaisercraft Beyond the Page (Bookend Drawers)
Kaisercraft Chanteuse collection
Kaisercraft Wood Flourish
Black Cardstock
Distress Crackle Paint Tattered Rose (Ranger)
Arcylic Paint Evergreen
Sakura Micron 03
Uniball Signo White
And lots of love

So how's your Tuesday morning been so far? 
Hope you have a fine start to your day. 
I have a few things line up on my plate this week...
Namely
Prima BAP
Once Upon a Sketch
Card Pattern
Complete a page layout..
Hmm...let's see which comes first..

Anyways, thanks for coming into my little cyber world where I share all my scrappy stuff 
and the not so scrappy stuff as well. 
For those that leave a comment..thank you so much I appreciate it a lot.
leaving you for now..
Take Care
Keep on Smiling
Lots of hugs and love from me
Creative Momma


1 comment:

WanChing said...

I love this drawer! I'm planning to make some for my friends and myself. Where did you get this drawer?
(I'm from Singapore too!)