Friday, May 6, 2011

K & Company & Bravissimo....
I got my hands on the new K & Co Watercolor Bouquet Collection Paper. They are so so pretty..and also the little tag pads is a must have if you love tags. I made a little accordion album for my buddy and thought of sharing it with you here...
This is the front...
I used Bravissimo ( I Love You )
I love this color combination....
This is my accordion...the front view...
 From the side view...
This is the back...
The album itself.....
I love making altered projects and minis and this one is no exception.. The color coordination, putting little things together, add a little something here and there just give me the thrill. I get easily excited with these kind of things. I guess all scrappers do.
Well i have not been scrapping to be honest for almost two weeks already. Thank goodness my mojo came back earlier than expected and thats how this album was born..

Mother's Day is coming just round the corner... Hope to make a card or two...
In the meantime..
Thanks for coming
Have a Great Day Everyone
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: