Sunday, May 29, 2011

Another piece of altered art...
Hello friends :) How are you  on this Sunday afternoon? Hope you are feeling terrific. I told you I went to this $2 shop called Daiso and I bought some wooden plank which is pretty much like a signboard. I decided to altered it a bit and this is what I've done...

I love the natural color of the wood, I just added the flowers, the welcome metal sticker and few  butterflies from Martha Steward butterfly punch. I added some glossy accents on the butterflies to harden it a little and that's it I'm done....
Oh yes..there is a string attached so you can actually hang it up. This probably will go right infront of my house as a welcome signage...
I've been doing some cards since yesterday and is also completing the 
challenge for Once Upon A Sketch. 
Will be posting those tomorrow. 

Hope you are enjoying your time with your loved ones..
Have a great Sunday
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: