Wednesday, March 24, 2010

American Craft
green week challenge is to use two or more green in your layout or cards. It's rather interesting i thought. I have been hoarding lots of AC papers and it's a good excuse for me to use some of them, and here's what i came up with :)

A Thank You Card

Thanks AC for having this challenge. I enjoyed doing this :)

Hi friends, how are you today? It has been a great day for me so far. I had my craft class this morning with Norwegian girls. They are studying in American school here. It's a week break from school for them, so they will be with me again for another day. I really had a great morning today and hope my Thursday tomorrow with them will be just as fun.
Will see you again soon....
Thanks for coming by...
Love
Creative Momma

1 comment:

Pearl said...

Lovely take for the challenge , Shamma !

& happy teaching ! sure sounds like you're having a lot of fun !