Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's getting hot in here
and nothing can feel better than having this. This is what i've been drinking since late morning. So cool and refreshing....


It's been reported that February has been the hottest and driest month ever for Singapore in 140 years. Temperature had hit 35Degree Celsius. So the best way to stay cool is to drink lots of cold drinks. Plain is the best :)

Back to my scrapping world....
Here are 3 pages i've been doing since yesterday...and i truly love each and everyone of them. This is call addiction you can never get enough..... lol

Ok over at Pencillines
Sketch #176
Here is my take

This is a picture of my sister and her hub.
Taken quite sometime back when we met.
So coincident, the G.C.D paper and his shirt is very very similar.
Maybe you can't see from here but really its the same.
This is one man i know that will wear all kind of floral shirt :)
Very daring and bold that's my BIL.

My supplies :
Cardstock
G.C.D Studios Designer Papers
Lace
Prima Flowers

Another one here for My Little Sketch Blook
by Liz Qualman on her
Sunday's Sketch

My supplies :
G.C.D Studios - Designer Paper
(Paris Night Collection)
(Champs Elyees)
(Notre Dame)
Butterfly - Artsy Urban Collection
Prima - Say it in pearls
Prima - Flowers
7Gypsies Quotes
American Craft - Chipboard Stickers

Sketch #93

ooooo.....Jazz Blue i love......

let your heart guide you, it whispers
so listen carefully.

My supplies :
Heidi Swapp double sided paper ( the lounge and wallpaper)
Prima - Shabby Chic Collection - Morning Poetry
Prima - Say it in Pearls
Shabby Green Door - Acryloc Stamps
Own Stash - Ribbon & Flowers
Tattered Angels GM - Jazz Blue

I'm actually done for today with my scrapping and all. I have already cleaned up my table like a good girl. I've swept all the tiny papers on the floor. All my stash has been kept away. Cardstocks tidied up at one corner. Phew that's a lot of work to do.

My little prince will be back from school shortly so i 've got to go.
Thanks For Coming into my little cyber world :)
See ya
Love
Creative Momma :)

2 comments:

Karen Lee said...

Loving all your layouts!!

xoxo Karen Lee

Hannie C said...

Beautiful layout! Love those swirl and blue.